Dragonfly’s Marinated Tofu with squash, beans and mushrooms served on a bed of Soba Noodles. A quick, easy and healthy evening meal.
400 g of butternut squash (sliced)
280g of green beans (cut in half)
200 g of mushrooms (sliced)
400g of marinated Dragonfly Premium tofu (cubed)
1 large white onion (sliced)
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp of dried herbs
120 ml of tamari
mustard (1 – 2 tbsp) – optional
fresh coriander (chopped)
1) Heat the oil in a pan and add the chopped ginger & onions then stir fry for 5 mins.
2) Add the rest of the vegetables and stir fry for another 3-5 mins.
3) Mix the tamari and mustard together, add the dried herbs and fresh coriander to taste. Cover and stir fry for about 3- 5 mins or until the veg are cooked to your liking. Add a drop of water if the sauce is drying up.
4) While the sauce is cooking, cook the soba noodles as directed on the packed and stir fry the cubes of tofu for a few mins until brown. Set aside.
5) Serve the soba noodles, stir fry and tofu cubes topped with fresh coriander.