Dragonfly’s smoked Tofu transformed into a mushroom pate with fresh herbs served on toast. A flavorful and easy snack. Great for picnics!
200g smoked Dragonfly Premium tofu (cubed)
100g mushrooms (sliced)
1/4 leek (chopped)
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
fresh ginger to taste (chopped)
wholegrain mustard (optional)
1 tbsp (or to taste) fresh coriander, basil & parsley (chopped)
1) Heat the oil in a pan and add the chopped leek and ginger. Fry for 5 mins and then add the tofu cubes, mushrooms, shoyu and mustard. Stir so that all the ingredients are blended together and fry for another 5-7 mins with the lid on. Add a little water if needed to stop the mixture from drying out. Add 1 tbsp of soya cream when cooked and stir in.
2) Put the contents of the pan into a bowl, add the chopped fresh herbs & black pepper, then puree until smooth. Add more soya cream if needed.
3) Serve on toast.
– use garlic instead of ginger and olive oil instead of sesame
– use courgette instead of mushrooms
– vary the herbs and the sauce for a different taste